Tuition for the 2016-2017 school year is $30,750. Tuition includes:
- 175 days of academic instruction
- Weekly family therapy sessions
- Weekly parent support group
- Teacher/student ratio of 1:5
- Weekly group therapy or Theraplay sessions
Application fee - $500 (this is non-refundable, even if your child is not accepted into the school)
Materials fee - $650 (this is non-refundable and due at registration)
One time registration fee - $1,250
The Harris School’s tuition payments are handled by TADS, a tuition management company. There are several payment plans available – 1 payment, 2 payments or monthly payments.
You should consult with your tax advisor about whether The Harris School is a legitimate medical deduction.
You should consult with your insurance carrier about whether the clinical services you receive at The Harris School qualify for reimbursement. We can provide you with a monthly itemized statement of the services received. Services that qualify for possible reimbursement are:
- Meeting with your family consultant - 90846 (Family psychotherapy without patient present)
- Parent support group - 90849 (Multiple family group psychotherapy)
- Adolescent group therapy – 90853 (Group psychotherapy)